Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I must get more organized :)

This week I purchased an Ezine and a solo ad from $20 solo's - According to the email I received, the $20 solo ad site hasn't sent me any clicks, yet I have 5 leads just today (phenomenal by the way, when i normally get 1-2 leads in a day - 5 in an hour is nice)

My 'tracking' has been to only send 1 ad at a time - see how it goes - see if I want to use them again...

That's not real organized...I need to be able to track where i'm getting QUALITY traffic from...

Still, 5 leads in an afternoon is good - more leads = more conversions, plain and simple...The point of getting organized would be to spend my time/energy/money on sites that convert the best...

course i'm so disorganized I don't really know where to start GETTING organized :)

No comments:

Post a Comment