Thursday, May 2, 2013

Well, today I'm pretty excited. I got my first commission from MyCash Freebies ($33)

Is this a ton of money? No - hell, i get paid nearly $30/hr at my job - But, it's a pretty nice feeling. It feels nice because that means this WORKS. I haven't even begun paid advertising yet, I only have 31 prospects and have only been doing safelist/traffic exchanges...

I used to spend a TON of money recruiting for GDI. I put all my focus into it and spent a bunch of money. I even offered to pay people's 1st month fee of $10. I made the leaderboard for several weeks in a row - Not huge numbers but I pulled 10-15 new signups a week for a few weeks.

What was the problem with that? I was doing all that work, spending all that money, to get $1/month from each...Now, the goal of course was that each of those people would work on their business and I would get that $1/month from each of there downline (5 levels, standard MLM)

That just didn't happen though...At my highest I had 157 active members in my GDI Downline. I earned $212 that month.

If you have ever tried recruiting for GDI, you know how hard it is to get a couple signups - To have that many signups and only make $200...well, it isn't worth it - And if I didn't keep spending and keep recruting, it died...I went broke building my GDI downline and as soon as I stopped pumping money into it, it died within a few months.

With Instant Payday Network, I don't NEED a downline to make money. I get paid $20 for level 1 at MyCashFreebies and another $30 for DoubleMyCash Freebies for each member that joins and completes the free trial.

$50, cash, for something they can do free - No monthly fees and they only have to do it 1x - They don't have to do a new trial each month.

This isn't to say I don't care if my signups succeed or not - I do and I am setting up stuff to help my recruits start advertising and get their own signups and referrals as well. I remember what it's like starting out. Very frustrating and tons of work with no results...It's no wonder so many people quit, it's exhausting...I'm just stubborn as hell :)

What I'm saying is that in my experience, most people who sign up for this are not going to do anything with the program. Expectations or inability to take action, whatever it may be, most people just don't take action...For those people, I can still make a pretty good commission if they just complete a step or 2 -

I haven't even gotten into Empower Network. I'm literally so broke that all my money is going to past due bills right now...So to get a commission equivalent to 33 GDI members, for something I've been advertising free is pretty nice.

I'm taking 1/2 the money and buying a solo ad - I've got to reinvest into this business and make it work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment