Monday, May 6, 2013

This weekend I got paid $58 for my 1st commission from Instant Payday. Again, this isn't a TON of money, but it points to the fact that IPDN works. I'm excited about it and that commission was earned from JUST free resources I already had in place.

I'm not spending HOURS blasting free ads or anything - I am spending maybe 5-10min's/day sending out safelist emails.

I have to stay focused though, and I have to stay motivated.

Yesterday I ordered 2 ezine ads and will post results as they come in. I spent $28 for both of them - I am reinvesting my profits into advertising....as much as I can anyway :)

This month my goal is to make $500.

My goal for June is $1,000

$500 for a month is only a $20/day average...This is easily attainable, in my opinion - I just need to advertise and maintain my focus.

I'm starting with the Ezine ads. My next is to advertise on BING - I'm hoping to start with $100 there and tweak my campaigns until they start bringing in 20 - 30 leads daily. As I earn more commissions, I can up this advertising and hopefully get this up to 50+ leads every day.

I still need to shoot some YouTube videos. I think YouTube is a fantastic source of traffic -

Again, lots of options and lots on my 'to do' list - I'm blogging and advertising though and the leads are coming in. Just have to keep taking action.

Are you in Instant Payday Network Yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment