Thursday, May 2, 2013

So many ideas that I'm kinda discombobulated :)

I've had a ton of ideas running through my head the past week or so...I'm going to try 'short & sweet' entries here though...I need to keep myself on track and motivated.

This may sound corny but what really turned my mindset around lately was listening to Jeff Buchanan and his 'dead broke to 35k/month' - Not because it's inspired me to chase the money making dream...more because i was in a severe funk, and it just woke me up.

1 of my favorite lines from the video is "Your Still Breathing" - See for the past several months I've been in that kinda funk. I went bankrupt after Zeek Rewards was shut down - I had gone through nearly $80k in 3 years...Chasing instant wealth and ez money (trying to keep this short haha)

For the past 3 or 4 months i was just DOWN. I think I hit that point where there wasn't anyone to blame but myself. All these things I had done had all failed and it was on me...All the money, all the time, all the whatever it was - I kept chasing all these things i "thought" i wanted...better shorten this or i'm gonna be in therapy soon :)

When I started Instant Payday Network, honestly, I did it because I needed to change my focus. I couldn't sit around feeling sorry for myself, I could blame other people for where I was, and I needed to quit pissing away all my money gambling and drinking...I already had done affiliate marketing before - I already had resources in place, paid for years ago...I thought, "if nothing else, at least i'll spend my time on THIS, instead of at a slot machine, or a baccarat table, or googling winning gambling strategies".

I also got off my ass and started hiking - there is a frisbee golf course just min's from my house so when my son goes to his mom's house, I just pop down there and play for an hour+ every night - So far it's equating to 6-10 hours of hiking/walking each week - is it crossfit? No, but it's walking and i've been doing it every night for a month now.

I'm wandering again but I watched a few videos while getting into Instant Payday..Jeff's message turned things for me. You know, screw the people who don't believe in you - Do it anyway. If your breathing, you have hope...I watched another video where 90% of it was "JUST DO IT" (i think Nike stole this campaign haha)

And that's what I'm doing - Just do it - I spent too much time thinking about it, hoping it would get better, hoping i'd "get lucky"

So I'm in TAKE ACTION mode - I already have multiple resources in place...I used to be good at this, despite limited results...and it keeps my mind healthier - Every night I go get my hike in, though I still suck at Frisbee Golf :) and every day I post ads and look for new resources...

If you join Instant Payday Network, you will find LOTS of resources in the back office...USE THEM, and you can start getting signups - JUST TAKE ACTION

and maybe 6 months from now, you won't be starting over with what you SHOULD have been doing today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment